- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $46.20/hour
- posted by:
- Corey King
In this assignment, you will work as a Graphic and Communication Designer on the User Experience Research team at Aquent's client. You will be responsible for taking user research findings, insights, and data and crafting them into compelling, engaging, and memorable messages.
- Partner with the team of user experience researchers to create print and digital materials that disseminate key research findings.
- Create engaging infographics and information visualizations based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Develop simple, clear communication tools to make the research data memorable and actionable.
- Create interactive experiences that allow people to explore and engage with the data.
- Recommend and implement new strategies and presentation materials for communicating research findings to our stakeholders.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Visualize research insights into something easily understood
- Creating a compelling narrative from researched data
- Produce branded marketing materials and templates
- A BS/BA degree in relevant field - information design, communication arts, graphic design. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of working experience
- A portfolio of print and online work that includes infographics, branding, and layout design examples for multiple brands
- Creative problem-solving abilities and the desire to experiment with new ways of presenting complex information.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills.
- Ability to work on their own while being able to collaborate ideas within a small team dynamic.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Illustration skills across different brands.
- Interest in or experience with using video for advertising, marketing, or propaganda.
- Interest in or experience with exhibition & kiosk design.
- Experience working closely with UX and product management teams in the tech industry.
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***