- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rose Davenport
AQUENT is looking for a Senior Art Director with at least 5-8 years of advertising agency background, conceptual with the ability to be the go to person for all of their campaigns. This is an on going need, that is potential to go for up to 2 year long assignment with an in house agency located in Richmond, VA. Selected talent must work at least 40 hours per week, on-site. No remote work.
- Advertising & Marketing samples/portfolio
- Experience working in either/both client servicing Ad-Agency or in-house creative corporate culture
- Works well in collaboration with other creatives
- Will be a champion/evangelist for the capital one brand & one design standards/principles (has experience with brand guidelines)
- A strong presenter of work, be able to provide solid rationale as to what is being proposed in the creative work.
- Very strong digital production background (both in web, email, mobile and application environments) as well as experience in traditional (print, tv, radio)
Interested applicants to send your updated resume and online portfolio directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!
Fortune 200 - In House Agency. Why work for this client:
- Open, collaborative environment where the work you do reaches millions of users
- Be the Subject-Matter-Expert in bringing solution in meeting clients goals and expectations
- Work Life Balance
Contracting long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward transportation passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck weekly