We are looking for a Sr. UX Designer with Service Design experience to join our Client's UX Team that is responsible for designing their B2B and B2C customer experiences across desktop, mobile, and web platforms. They work with strategic business and technology partners across the enterprise to build best-in-class software experiences for their users. Their business is driven by looking through their clients’ eyes, which makes it a great place to practice user-centered design. Their purpose is designing tools and experiences that enable users to achieve their financial goals.
Our Client is looking for a UX Designer with:
• 6 + years of rich interaction design experience focused on digital service products.
• 1+ year of interaction design experience for touch-based mobile interfaces is a plus.
• An online portfolio demonstrating service and interaction design process capabilities and thinking are a must.
• Must have demonstrated wireframing and prototyping skills as well as some early stage ideation capabilities (journey mapping, persona development, guerilla research).
• Experienced with all aspects of a user-centered interaction design process, including user research, developing user flows, creating wireframes, conducting usability tests and creating annotated design specifications.
• Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an iterative process and an Agile development methodology.
• Strong self-management skills, comfortable with substantial responsibility, working directly with our client partners, and capable of managing your project schedules.
• Proficient in design tools like Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure.
• Experience running design sessions with cross-functional teams.
• Effective relationship builder--ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.
• Comfort in a project-oriented work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
The team is responsible for:
Design Expertise and Execution
What's important to this team:
Teamwork, Collaboration and Engagement
Empathy & Curiosity
• Working in Austin, on-site full time; M-F, 40 hours per week