- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Talent Bridge/Temp-to-Perm
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jessica Cizek
One of the world's leading beauty brands is seeking a mid-level digital designer with 2-3 years of experience who has e-comm experience, preferably a background in retail, beauty, and/or fashion. This person will be designing assets and concepting campaigns for website (desktop and mobile), social media, and email.
• Support the digital team contributing the design of unique content that can be ownable by the brand
• Participate in brainstorming and creative synthesis for projects
• Generate assets based on undeveloped and existing creative directions
• Work on multiple projects concurrently, ensuring deliverables are achieved on time while maintaining the highest quality of designs
Beauty retailer, but you will be employed by Aquent. Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) Access to Fidelity 401(k) Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.) Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ Access to free online courses via Lynda.com Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up).
• BA degree in Graphic Design/related field or equivalent work experience
• Must possess excellent layout/design/production skills/photography skills
• Ability to produce effective ideas under tight timelines
• Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Must be organized and self motivating
• Work in fast paced environment
• Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
• Self motivated, a natural problem-solver and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
• Excellent typography
• Needs to have a strong foundational type/design eye
• Fluent understanding of current social and digital trends and technologies
• Passionate and knowledgeable about Brand Development and understands client interaction in the shopping path
• Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and organizing files
• Interest and/or experience in beauty is a plus
and is ready to work hard and be flexible with a positive attitude.
The candidate needs to be able to jump right in, with little direction/supervision.