Visual Designers - A Fortune 500 Banking Operation in San Francisco’s financial district is looking to hire a mid level Visual Designer for an assignment that is scheduled for the remainder of the year. This position is focused focused on the development of high-profile web and mobile banking applications for public consumption.
- Responsible for developing and executing customer experience solutions for online applications and Web sites.
- Works on high-profile or complex projects, and may lead projects or teams of user-centered design specialists, including content strategists, information architects, user interface designers, visual designers, and developers.
- Responsible for developing and executing design solutions for projects.
- Develops and executes customer experience solutions by employing a broad array of user centered design tools including: customer experience brief, site strategy, wireframes or visual mockups, site layouts, site maps, taxonomies navigation schematics, task flows, design briefs, key screens, templates, prototypes Assesses business, user and technical requirements.
- Analyzes relevant internal and external sites and consults standards and guidelines as well as policies to determine best practices.
- Designs, develops, tests and refines prototypes.
- Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams.
- Presents and defends designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Develops new research and tests theories that lead to alternative, leading edge design solutions.: 5+ years experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts.
- Strategic Design is an internal consulting team that partners with businesses and teams across the company to tackle open-ending business challenges, and inspire and empower teams to solve problems more effectively.
- The team takes on a diverse range of projects - from helping teams develop and align on strategy to develop customer-facing solutions.
- This role will collaborate with the rest of the team throughout the problem solving process and specifically bring their visualization skills to the table.
- We are looking for an Information and Visual Designer who leverages visual and systems thinking to making complex topics understandable and bring concepts and ideas to their first level of fidelity.
- This is NOT for digital production but may involve low-fidelity prototyping in order to learn from customers and stakeholders Ideal candidates will be fascinated by data and bringing concepts to life visually, curious, willing to challenge assumptions, patient, observant, comfortable with high ambiguity, have a desire to work in a rockin’ team, and also importantly, want to do great work to create
– Strong information design skill AND visual design
– Undergraduate degree in Information Design, Communication Design, Visual Design or related field.
– Strong project portfolio
– High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite programs, Microsoft Office, and have a passion for learning new applications/formats
– Must be very well organized, well spoken, and passionate leveraging visual for make complex or ambiguous topic more understandable
- from strategy and alignment projects to visual prototypes of concepts for customers
- Expertise in designing for all digital mediums - Ability to think conceptually while working with a team to bring creativity to a wide range of projects.