We are looking for a Senior Marketing PM with over 10+ years of overall Marketing PM experience at this tech giant in Redmond, WA. This individual needs to have experience working and communicating with Sr engineering management, and have strong PM experience leading and managing programs, as well as marketing activities (events, communities, content strategy, etc.). The role focuses on building a highly visible internal project, working with start-up founders turned execs. The scope includes building out a marketing strategy, community building, evangelism events, and nurturing community members through 1:1 engagements. The candidate needs strong experience and understanding of marketing strategy, tactics, and an ability to execute, as well as a good understanding of developer communities. Another program the team is working on is managing is the company's efforts work with women tech entrepreneurs. This person will be assisting within this space as well, and helping the manager on this project.
Required Skills Include:
• Proven customer service skills are essential.
• Excellent communication skills; Ability to write, speak and create communications using PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other tools
• Organizational skills: Project coordination, task management, follow through
• Dealing with ambiguity, fast-pace, and agile environments required
• Teamwork and integrity required; ability and willingness to work on a global team across many time-zones
• Ability to operate with a high degree of detail with very thorough follow-through
• Previous experience with this global tech org is a nice to have
• Experience in global operational environment is a nice to have
• Professional in demeanor
• Positive attitude with a willingness to assist where needed with broader project needs
• Can-do attitude a must
• Proactively work across projects