In this assignment with Aquent's client, you will be on the ground support for driving a critical project forward. Working with the team to establish cadence and keep them on track through ongoing scoping, planning and risk management.
- With high-visibility by VPs and above it will be critical to ensure we have detailed planning and scoping that we feel we can execute on, timely risk mitigation, and a diligent review process for building consensus and getting buy-in on designs.
- In order to accomplish all of this while meeting aggressive timelines we will also need detailed tracking, communications and project management to drive alignment across businesses: daily stand-ups, consistent tracking of AI's and meeting notes, regular newsletters, and a centralized site and roadmap all regularly maintained.
Top Daily Responsibilities
1. Project Management
2. Deliverable tracking
3. Planning: defining schedules, milestones, roadmaps
- BA/BS in any field
- 3-5 years experience as UX Program Manager (similar role would include a Producer role)
- Working experience using Google standard Suite
Nice to haves:
- Soft skills - ability to manager senior managers
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Able to gather/bringing people together and set deliverables (sets road maps, risk mitigation, timeline, etc)
- Experience from a similar tech company
- Experience as Program manager working with a UX Program management team
- Experience working at a design focused agency