A good knowledge of the following tools is preferred:
Candidate will work on presentation decks for Marketing. Many of these decks have quick turnarounds and multiple revisions, so the position requires customer service and the ability to juggle many projects at once. They should be proficient in Power Point, have good design layout skills, and 1-2 years experience in a marketing environment. The Marketing component is valuable when processing information, and coming up with design solutions that serve marketing goals.
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs
- 2 year’s experience in marketing
- An affinity for design.
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Designing marketing/presentation decks using PowerPoint and Adobe.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Some creative industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve