In this assignment, you will lead developer events for Aquent's client in the US, including participation in industry events like GDC and client hosted events. This role works closely with marketing managers to define strategy and key objectives for every event and is ultimately responsible for successful event execution.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Logistics: venue, invitations, catering, demonstrations, etc
2. Creative development: assets for the event, website, emails, etc
3. Budget management: closely monitor yearly and event level budget
- Vendor management: work closely with agency for day of management.
- Event performance tracking
- BS/BA marketing or any field
- 5+ years of experience in this field event planning
- Strong organizational and project planning skills, detail oriented, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment. General marketing experience, such as copy writing and working with cases studies or presentations, is strongly preferred.
- Strong project management experience.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional budget management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work smart in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Nice to haves:
- 2-3 Years Marketing experience - plus
- Experience with tech event: dreamforce, I/O, E3, South by Southwest or other large tech or gaming industry events