- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $26.40/hour
In this assignment, you are the voice of users for Aquent's client, driving user-facing support initiatives. You support and educate users through online communities, and support conveying user insights back to the team to help client be more responsive to user needs.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
1. Represent client by engaging directly with users online and offline. Develop user education content and contribute to overall community strategy.
2. Evangelize products and educate users via online community, events, webinars and potentially social media, blogs, or external communications channels.
3. Manage the community hygiene by reducing spam, duplicate discussions, and directing power user workflows.
- Bachelor's degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience in technology, journalism, education, support operations, marketing, and/or consulting.
- 2 years of experience in customer support or consumer-focused marketing communications.
- Native English with strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications and instructions.
- Basic technological literacy and ability to learn new technological concepts quickly with little guidance.
Nice to haves:
- Experience developing an online community or social strategy and an understanding of social media.
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***