- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our Healthcare client is looking for remote Production Designer to work with their Marketing teams during peak seasons of the year. This role would be 100% remote and the ideal candidate will be flexible to work on an on-call basis.
The Production Designer will be responsible for providing advanced creative technical advice for moderately complex marketing communication projects.
o Originate design layout and executes creative plans
o Consult with team lead or art manager to understand business needs
o Provide creative input in the strategic development of all types of communication and marketing materials, and offers design efficiency recommendations to help achieve project goals
o Collaborate and partner with editorial and other areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message
o Develop creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs
o Use graphic design software applications to produce printed sales and marketing communications including collateral materials, print on demand solutions, and/or interactive experiences
o Support business initiatives such as brand voice, standardization, going paperless, etc.
Our client is one of the nation's leading health benefits insurer and a Fortune Top 50 company. They are working to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions and meaningfully advance affordability and better health outcomes for their health plan members.
Bring your expertise to our innovative, achievement-driven culture, and you will discover lasting rewards and the opportunity to help drive the future of health care.
Our client is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 Diversity Inc magazine, Top 50 Company for Diversity.
Together, we are transforming health care with trusted and caring solutions.
To be America's valued health partner.
- BA/BS degree in graphic design or related field
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design, production, and/or visual design
- Proficiency in graphic design required
- Applicant must be fluent in design programs. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobate.
- Understand and follow brand standards for multiple brands, follow instructions, review work, select appropriate images and meet deadlines on the projects assigned.
- MUST have own equipment for remote role (MAC with Adobe Creative Cloud)
- MUST provide portfolio for consideration