We are looking for a project coordinator to help support a Fortune 500 beauty client's website and CRM starting as soon as possible. Please apply if you are familiar with the beauty industry and are VERY organized, task oriented and proactive.
Project Coordinator Roles and Responsibilities:
• Build and manage cross functional broadcast email content calendar between Digital, CRM, Brand Marketing, Social Media and Retail Marketing teams to address all upcoming email needs
• Build and manage email test plan and segmentation strategy
• Responsible for briefing copywriter with email themes/needs to complete the ECF (Email Creative Form)
• Responsible for routing completed ECF briefs from copywriter to the creative team
• Responsible for routing creative for approvals
• Manage email execution and implementation with Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Email channel reporting and analysis
• Route weekly site updates from inception to copy, creative, merchandising, and QA, including promotion assets, promotion set up, and HP banner updates
Direct Mail & CRM Loyalty
• Brief creative, execute and report for all Direct Mail communications
• Monthly Reporting and Field Communications (call lists, FSS Scorecards, Data Capture, New Customer Report, Rewards Redemption)
• Name Collection Programs for Events and NSO/contest fulfillment
• Create and execute surveys to provide insight into customer behavior and attitudes.
• CRM budget admin – manage all PO’s and budget tracker