Our client is seeking a Brand and Marketing Advisor to support their Brand & Reputation function within their Digital Strategy & Communications team in San Ramon, CA. The ideal candidate would have experience managing brand identity, developing strategy and messaging, project management experience, and Marketing/Brand agency or client experience.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Brand Identity - The Brand & Marketing Advisor will providing brand strategy and application consultation to business units globally, managing complex, strategic branding projects, and leads the development and refining brand identity strategies/systems
• Project Management- they should also have a strong ability to manage and track complex integrated plans and associated deliverables across creative media and cross-functional team to ensure seamless integration and on-time delivery. Demonstrated experience in communicating to various stakeholders
• Organizational Change/Deployment - The Brand & Marketing Advisor will assist in the deployment of Our clients brand promise throughout the global organization. Providing tools, resources and training to marketing/communications teams to activate the brand promise and to localize for their respective business units/geographies.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 8-10 years of proven experience in brand, marketing, or advertising role at an agency or client
• Experienced in managing and providing direction/input to brand and creative agencies
• Prior experience at an advertising agency or within a corporate marketing department
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
Relocation Options: relocation will not be considered, please submit local candidates only
This will be a 5/40 assignment. This resource will need to be on site everyday.
This is a team of 4 people that will collaboratively work together. Ability to work well with others I needed. Performance will be measured on outputs of efforts demonstrated within the team.
Hours are flexible on start times as long within reasonable work hours and an 8 hour day is completed. This is a true contract position with the possibility of extension dependent upon work flow.