Aquent is currently sourcing for a Data Scientist courtesy of one of our well-established, Fortune 500 clients local to the Seattle, WA market area. Do you have a knack in proactively gathering information in order to better understand business performs and to build AI tools? Do you enjoy automating manual processes which create a more streamlined approach to business? If you have a talent for making value out of data, this is the role for you! The ideal candidate for this role should be proficient in performing statistical analysis. You will typically be responsible for creating various Machine Learning-based tools, such as recommendation engines or automated lead scoring systems. The ideal candidate for this role should also be able to perform statistical analysis, as an integral part of an Analytics team. You will be responsible for creating and developing new innovative methods to solve marketing segmentation and targeting problems. You will work with stakeholders to accomplish goals specific for the organization and present your discoveries to the team, as well as the leaders.
• Select features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
• Extend company data with third part sources of information
• Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Create ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear, concise manner
• Develop/Create automated anomaly detection systems and consistently track its performance