Aquent is currently seeking a Digital Customer Experience Manager for a large telecommunications company in Ashburn, VA. This is a 12 month position with the potential for extension or conversion.
- Set and implement a U.S. and Global web design and content strategy that drives content engagement and lead conversion, business value and a world-class online customer experience;
- Support US and global marketing campaigns with full-scale, synchronized delivery of webpages (including lead capture form) and related assets, timed with PR announcements, paid media, social media and e-mail campaigns;
- Drive organic traffic through implementation of SEO tactics and oversees SEO strategy for the site;
- Drive leads by implementing gating across campaigns and streamlines lead capture form and back-end Salesforce.com processes to efficiently attribute leads to the web;
- Manage cross-functional teams to meet business objectives;
- Manage and provide direction and approval to agencies to deliver a design and experience on the website and to enable search-optimized content, including tracking of hours and budgets to ensure objectives are met on time and on budget.
- Strong background in digital marketing; 5+ years’ experience;
- Strong expertise in using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to create, manage and deploy content and assets across a website;
- Role requires strong focus on conversion optimization and background in designing and evaluating AB tests to drive online results;
- Ability to provide on-the-spot, strategic decision making and accountability;
- Must have the managerial, strategic thinking experience to react quickly and to overcome barriers so that the project can proceed on-time and on-budget;
- Strong ability to adapt to change and lead the team through the decisions necessary to drive to an end result that will exceed expectations.