- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a (6) month temporary opportunity with potential to extend
- Large agency or Network Broadcast experience is required
- Bilingual Spanish / English is a plus
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Local candidates only please
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking for an Associate (2-3 years experience) Marketing Project Manager to add to their project team. If selected for the role, your primary function would be to support the Marketing Strategy Team in their efforts to develop innovative integrated marketing initiatives that secure distribution, drive distributor and Client revenue, reinforce the value of the Client's network portfolio and increase network ratings.
- Manage brand assets in affiliate campaigns and materials.
- Work with brand liaisons to request and deliver marketing assets.
- Monitor process for asset request and delivery and suggest process improvements where appropriate.
- Serve as support liaison with research on various projects as needed.
- Create process to regularly merchandise efforts.
- Track all Client brand inclusion in marketing materials and create summaries of and network partnerships.
- Manage Client partnerships and projects.
- Track and analyze individual campaign results and return on investment.
Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment. If you meet the requirements for the role please apply and email me directly at email@example.com to express your interest.
- Health, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Free online training
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years marketing experience.
- Candidate should be detail-oriented, proactive and reliable with strong project management skills.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing including social media platforms.
- Familiarity with cable, satellite and telco industries.
- Computer literacy required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Must be willing to work overtime with short notice.
- Desired Characteristics Highly organized, detail oriented and resourceful.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and client relation skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Consistent team player who is willing to pitch in on last minute, high priority projects as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in working in a marketing organization or advertising agency a plus.
- Spanish speaking a plus.