- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
VR is better with friends! This virtual environment is where you can share content and experiences with friends, wherever they are. Virtual Reality’s potential to connect the world is immense - and we’re just getting started!
- Dedicated Brand Ambassador for the Virtual Reality Team who will be responsible for giving demos to internal and external participants, both on campus as well as at large events
- Scheduling and conducting demos while representing the face and values of the company
- Demo host is confident and knowledgeable about the equipment and content, having a thorough knowledge on each experience
- Provides input and feedback on product/s under development including equipment troubleshooting; ability to work with ambiguity and assess and solve issues that may arise
- General administrative tasks, including oversight of Social VR Demo rooms and inventory tracking of virtual reality equipment (including travel rigs and development gear)
- Expertise, fluency and enthusiasm with Virtual Reality products and enthusiasm for the VR space
- Prior hospitality and/or concierge experience is helpful
- Ability to give demos to a wide variety of guests, internal, external and for large events with emphasis in delivering successful experiences
- Technical ability to ready equipment and resolve demo issues
- Experience adapting to change and providing support within an evolving organization
- Strong organizational skills, teamwork mentality and exceptional work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present your message to a wide range of audiences both internally and externally
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to travel occasionally (5-10%) to support Head of Social VR on speaking engagements with demos and for press, as well as other relevant events
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Virtual Reality Brand Ambassador for a 1-year assignment at their headquarters in Menlo Park. Schedule is expected to be 35-40 hours per week and includes both onsite and travel.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***