This game inspires millions to create together, connects people across the globe, and brings together a community that is among the most active and passionate in the world. The team is looking for a senior producer to drive the timely delivery of next generation gameplay experiences.
We are looking for a seasoned first party Producer who has worked with teams of artists, designers, and engineers to make high quality games. Primary responsibilities include managing a project across multiple game team disciplines such as art, design, dev and test as well as other external partners to create a AAA game.
Key to this role is the ability to inspire and motivate, reduce risk, increase predictability, and manage multiple projects end-to-end. In order to succeed, you will need to continually evolve, document, drive and sometimes create new processes needed to create a high quality AAA game. An attention to detail, being self-motivated, being flexible, and an ability to connect with creators are a must.
• Work at various stages of development to ensure milestones are delivered on time and to the highest possible quality.
• Create and maintain the project schedule; ensure teams are on track with their deliverables.
• Keep the team aware of milestones deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
• Identify risks in advance and drive the team towards successful resolution before the risks turn into fires.
• 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager, Producer or related experience.
• Technical project management experience preferred.
• The ability to work in a multi-studio environment. You must embrace the ambiguity and take action.
• Proven ability to plan, create and maintain a highly effective production schedule for multiple disciplines in all phases of development, from concept to completion.
• Intolerance with mediocrity.
• Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a master at conflict resolution.
• Be familiar with presenting, with experience demonstrating games/products in front of audiences both large and small.
• Be comfortable creating process. Our processes have to evolve every day. The processes we use need to be light and minimalistic, but effective enough to yield predictable quality results.
• Be results driven.
• Capable of balancing a project’s production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised.