Client's Music Marketing is seeking a Graphic/Production Designer with experience in digital asset creation, modification of imagery and typography, and working within standard templated formats. The ideal candidate will relish in the details of the production design process. This person has a creative eye but an understanding of the value and efficiency of production work. This role is for someone who is a designer, communicator and problem solver who wants to have his or her hands in several things at once; who can deliver high polished design across media types, screens, formats and technologies; and who can collaborate well with others.
This person will be responsible for creating consumer-facing art and graphics that will appear in various forms. These include but are not limited to: billboards, digital displays, online banners, print media, etc.
• Exceptional graphic design skills
• Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign expertise
• Extreme attention to detail
• Deep understanding of typography for the web
• Photo retouching skills
• Understanding of template usage and batching processes for image exports
• Diligence in file-naming structures and file organization
• Ability to work quickly and with multiple points of feedback and changes
• Prior experience in a time-sensitive production environment
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter and able to ask questions when necessary
• A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to the wider creative team. Quickly and beautifully.
Education & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Web, Graphic, Information, Communication design or equivalent
• Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in detail-oriented design
• 5+ years of experience in design, graphic design
• 2+ years of production design experience
• Clear and concise communication and organization skills
• Passionate about the client brand and relentless in preserving its authenticity