User Researcher Conversion Optimization & User Research (COUR) Digital Experience Center
Minimum of 2-3 years leading and conducting user research studies.
Bachelors or advanced certification along with practical business experience in user research testing
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Conduct usability research both in-lab, online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement.
2. Skilled in practicing ux research through-out lifecycle of product solutioning – discovery, definition, design and optimization.
3. Serve as a member of a team that acts as a 'repository' of research-based usability knowledge.
• The User Researcher will be primarily be responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing for the website, including identification of user needs and goals, task and workflow modeling, as well as rapid iterative usability testing, and more formal, in-depth testing.
• Will also research the user requirements and process flow of the websites.
• A successful User Researcher must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects.
• The User Researcher will also showcase a quantitative grasp and understanding of differing metrics.
• He/She will have an interest and background in analytics to provide insight and a better understanding of user behavior to supplement further recommendations and identify design improvements.
• The ideal candidate will have a grasp on traditional usability studies ranging from one-on-one interviews to unmoderated testing and drawing from web metrics/analytics to drive optimal business performance.
• He/She will be a great analytical thinker, results- and detail-oriented, and be able to work on multiple concurrent projects independently.
• The User Experience Researcher should have familiarity using various web analytics and optimization tools.
• Success in this role greatly depends on the ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and across peer business units.
· Conduct usability research both in-lab, online and in the field and provide recommendations/opportunities for improvement/future considerations.
· Skilled in practicing ux research through-out lifecycle of product solutioning – discovery, definition, design and optimization.
· A skilled user advocate translating visionary business needs into actionable insights through user research
· Serve as a member of a team that acts as a 'repository' of research-based usability knowledge.
· Work with project business representatives and team members to test business requirements using heuristic/qualitative methods.
· Determine user needs by conducting task-focused analyses.
· Work with interaction designers to test proposed look & feel initiatives.
· Ability to combine quantitative metrics and qualitative feedback into actionable improvements
· Coordinate, conduct and moderate usability tests and prepare written analysis.
· Understand how ethnography and personas influence and form the basis of in-depth user requirements and iterative product creations and the evaluation of those design solutions.
· Demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following research methods: in-field research, HCI (human-computer interaction), usability testing, participatory design, introduction a/b testing, expert evaluation, or web data analytics (conversion analysis)
· Familiarity with quantitatively driven testing practices and a/b testing tools such as Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
4+ years leading and conducting user research studies in interactive/digital marketing, testing and influencing user experience on consumer-facing, heavy transactional products within a large organization
and data analysis