- New York City
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT works with major clients in the fashion and beauty industries based in New York City. We are regularly looking for Sample Assistants/Coordinators with prior industry experience for temporary and long-term freelance needs. General job responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Senior level managers to coordinate and manage the sample process from start to finish.
- Own the process of ordering samples, accepting packages, processing packages, checking-in samples, organizing active and backstock samples, coordinating team members for boxing charity/shredding, and coordinating with charity/shredding vendors,
- Keep the sample room and surrounding area neat and tidy.
- Ad hoc projects as needed with cross-functional teams in PR, Visuals, Merchandising, and Design
- 1-2 years experience in Sample Management, Inventory/Stock Management, and/or Retail
- Extremely detail-oriented, time efficient, and solution based.
- MS Office/Systems savvy - able to enter data correctly to track sample info
- Project management and expert organizational skills
- Highest degree of quality control
- Capacity for lifting up to 50 lbs, reaching overhead, bending, twisting
- Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks
Our clients include leading fashion and beauty brands in the retail, e-commerce, and luxury space. We offer benefits to our temporary employees (W2/Hourly): the quality of our healthcare plan is better than any of our competitors. (We know, because we did a head-to-head comparison.) Everyone from our CEO to our AQUENT talent receives the same healthcare package the same premium contribution level. Because keeping people healthy is a benefit everyone loves. While we realize the importance of finding work today, we also know it’s important to plan ahead. We are invested in your future and offer our talent a competitive 401K package with Fidelity Investments.