AQUENT is seeking a SQL Business Analyst & Customer Information Manager to respond to business requests on Marketing Campaign Management as a Targeting Lead and Business Lead. This individual will partner with IT and a cross-functional group of business teams to drive completion of project activities relating to the creation of customer lists that help drive business results for marketing and sales campaigns. The successful candidate must have strong knowledge of and experience in leveraging data management processes and tools.
We’re looking for someone who has the following experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a plus
• 5+ years marketing experience preferred
• Understanding of ESDM/Agile methodologies and IT processes
• Expert in working with cross-functional teams, project management, and change leadership, as well as strong communication, problem definition, root cause analysis and presentation skills
• Experience with information-centric Marketing projects is required
• Property casualty and Financial marketing and/or business requirements gathering experience is a plus
• Knowledge of metadata, and data models preferred.
• 5+ years experience designing processes and structures that house and manage customer information.
• Good SQL skills required, experience with Teradata SQL preferred.
• Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of a situation and generate possible courses of action.
• Excellent problem solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of recommendations).
• In depth experience working with a highly complex data architecture and infrastructure.
• Ability to effectively utilize customer hierarchies and 3NF data models required.
• Experience with Teradata db’s and Teradata CIM preferred.
• Team player with demonstrated ability in collaborating across one or more partner organizations.