Aquent's Fortune500 client in Woonsocket, RI is looking for a Digital Asset Specialist for a 6 month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, on site) with potential to extend beyond.
The Digital Asset Specialist will assist with the organization and management of all Enterprise digital assets including logos, photography, illustration and audio/video. The DAS will acquire, process, upload and catalog digital assets into the digital asset management system as well as manage tasks for asset requests both internally and externally. Tasks will include fielding stock photo requests, branded asset requests and user management requests. Light production work including file versioning and preparing design files for release may also be required. Photoshop skills including photo retouching, color correction and silo work a plus.
• Collecting, organizing, trafficking, archival, and distribution of digital assets
• Tagging assets with relevant and accurate metadata, enforcing asset standards
• Preparatory and quality control tasks to ready assets for use
• Uploading and cataloging assets within the digital asset management system
• Field internal and external asset requests
• Downloading and processing stock photography to upload to digital asset management system
• Manage tasks within the digital asset management system including creating user accounts, password resets and research requests
• Light production work
• Effective verbal and written communication and listening skills
• Organizational skills
• Detail Oriented
• 1-3 years experience with enterprise-level asset management, database management, software administration, and archival systems
• Proficient with current Mac OS
• Highly Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Working understanding of metadata standards and practices, schemas, taxonomies, and file formats
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and maintain strict deadlines
• Image editing experience a plus.
Bachelor�s degree in Industrial/Graphic/Interactive Design, Fine arts or equivalent work experience, preferred
Minimum verifiable High School diploma or GED required