We are seeking a Web Content Specialist to provide content entry support for our client's Web presence.
This role is remote and open to candidates on the West Coast.
AEM experience required
The work involves utilizing a technically complex online content management systems to support releases on the web platform.
Experience with content entry and content management into an enterprise CMS is required.
• Light proofing of content. Flag potential issues with content to be entered to our editorial team.
• Perform English and Spanish content entry within our content management system (Teamsite and AEM) to support web development teams.
• QA content entered on preview server to make sure it displays correctly.
• Make edits and corrections based on feedback.
• Collaborate with editors, developers, QA testers, scrum masters, product owners, traffic manager, and content management system specialists.
• Troubleshoot and resolve minor issues with content display. Collaborate with developers and content management system specialists to resolve more complex issues.
• Accurate, reliable, and detail oriented
• Proficient in using computers
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Can handle multiple assignments and work under deadline constraints
• Working knowledge of MS office
“Nice to Have” Qualifications:
• Experience with TeamSite, AEM or other enterprise content management system
• Working knowledge of Spanish
• Some experience with HTML coding
High school diploma or equivalent. 4-year degree preferred.