Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our Client's Global Partnerships team is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute commercial global marketing programs to drive channel revenue and engagement goals. This role works in tandem with Channel Marketing, Analytics, Product and Engineering teams to ensure tools and features are optimally positioned and marketed through the customer life-cycle. As such, this role isn’t just about commercializing tools – it’s also about creating programs to sustain adoption & ongoing revenue.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Drive channel growth through development and execution of Product Marketing Programs
• Lead the development and iteration of go-to-market programs, including competitive positioning, feature/benefit spec development and end-user campaign messaging
• Work alongside product and engineering to develop and refine user story & spec
• Develop and communicate strategy as needed for various channel stakeholders, such as country managers as well as partner teams
• Work with the Partner Development team to drive initiatives through market-ready content and messaging
• Coordinate with Communications and Product Management teams on release of new product features to ensure positive impact and maximum adoption.
• Represent the Partnership Team in cross-departmental meetings at our client and industry-related conferences
• Collaborate with other members of Marketing for cross-channel knowledge sharing and efficiency gains
To be successful in this role, the right candidate will have a background in Commercial or Product marketing with solid experience in either agile marketing, product marketing and/or marketing communications. Experience with Partner Marketing, Affiliate, B2C and B2B strongly preferred. We’re looking for a candidate who has a strong bias for action, who is data-driven, curious and creative; and who can drive a project forward despite change and ambiguity.