- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our Healthcare client is looking for remote Motion Designer to work with their Marketing teams during peak seasons of the year. This role would be 100% remote and the ideal candidate will be flexible to work on an on-call basis.
The Digital Video Producer will support video compositing, motion graphics and editing. They must be able to conceptualize, design, and craft motion graphics using the latest design software; including Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Primary duties to include but are not limited to:
- Excellent knowledge of graphic design and illustration programs
- Excellent motion graphics and animation skills, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier
- Strong layout, illustration, graphic design, and typography skills
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into creative solutions
- Technology acumen related to digital media and digital content delivery
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Proven self-starter and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Our client is one of the nation's leading health benefits insurer and a Fortune Top 50 company. They are working to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions and meaningfully advance affordability and better health outcomes for their health plan members.
Bring your expertise to our innovative, achievement-driven culture, and you will discover lasting rewards and the opportunity to help drive the future of health care.
Our client is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 Diversity Inc magazine, Top 50 Company for Diversity.
Together, we are transforming health care with trusted and caring solutions.
To be America's valued health partner.