- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our Healthcare client is looking for remote Graphic Designers to work with their Marketing teams during peak seasons of the year. This role would be 100% remote and the ideal candidate will be flexible to work on an on-call basis. This Designer will be responsible for providing advanced creative technical advice for moderately complex marketing communication (Marcom) projects and assist with production of all materials.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates and partners with business leaders and all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message
- Develops creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs
- Originates design layout and executes creative plans
- Uses graphic design software applications to produce printed/digital sales and marketing communications including collateral materials, multimedia solutions, and/or interactive experiences
- Supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc.), and identifies improvement opportunities.
Our client is one of the nation's leading health benefits insurer and a Fortune Top 50 company. They are working to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions and meaningfully advance affordability and better health outcomes for their health plan members.
Bring your expertise to our innovative, achievement-driven culture, and you will discover lasting rewards and the opportunity to help drive the future of health care.
Our client is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 Diversity Inc magazine, Top 50 Company for Diversity.
Together, we are transforming health care with trusted and caring solutions.
To be America's valued health partner.
- BA/BS degree in graphic design or related field
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design, production, and/or visual design
- Proficiency in graphic design required
- Applicant must be fluent in design programs. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobate.
- Understand and follow brand standards for multiple brands, follow instructions, review work, select appropriate images and meet deadlines on the projects assigned.
- MUST have own equipment for remote role (MAC with Adobe Creative Cloud)
- MUST provide portfolio for consideration