- BELLEVUE, WA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 5 MONTHS
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL UX DESIGNER!**
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, business analysts, visual designers, design technologists, and developers to produce compelling and fun experiences for customers.
- Improve and document current working practices, products, and technologies.
- Define, categorize, and organize content.
- Create multiple solutions to a single design problem and iterate to a single (or so) final design.
- Create specification, as needed, including site maps, flow diagrams, state transition diagrams, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Provide recommendations on ongoing product strategy based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Coordinate or execute user research efforts, e.g., interviews, usability testing, and surveys, as needed.
- Work collaboratively with design, content, technology, business owners, and other teams to identify opportunities for innovation, growth, and efficiency.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet the requirements of the business.
- Prepare and share project and/or design presentations to the extended organization. Rationalize design decisions to stakeholders and peers.
- Support the execution of the Product Development roadmap and other initiatives.
- Provide insights on where user needs are not being met at the feature level.
- Oversee and direct the work of a small team of designers to develop a best-in-class visual design experience for a global Brand.
- Ensures the ongoing training and development of direct reports.
- Keep the team informed of industry trends, best practices, comparative and competitive reviews, and evolving technologies.
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)