- BELLEVUE, WA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL UI DESIGNER!**
- Guide the design vision for future site architecture, taxonomy, boutiques, the next generation of features, mini-sites and other online marketing vehicles.
- Manage day to day design changes to accommodate the business needs of all product lines and marketing programs.
- Assist with site production as needed focusing on major layout and site flow updates.
- Create engaging and brand relevant creative assets to help construct the overall user experience and result in higher click-through rates and conversion.
- Lead medium design projects and other creative initiatives proactively (e.g., redesign of templates, style guide, or process improvements), set deliverables and deadlines, and help to drive projects to completion
- Create effective, engaging designs that support business objectives, adhere to established brand guidelines and meet legal requirements, with minimal direction.
- Translate interaction design/wireframes into visual user interfaces.
- Deliver site concepts, comps, and annotated comps and cut assets.
- Assist with site optimization projects, surfacing new design answers to questions posed by site analytics.
- Apply user-centered design practices to create high quality consumer experiences.
- Work closely with usability team to test new designs.
- Strategic design work for multi-variant testing, building out page variations as needed to test hypotheses on the site.
- Collaborate with marketing and site merchandising on how to continually improve the effectiveness of promotions; continually develop and test new approaches.
- Research competition and be aware of emerging technologies.
- Communicate and sell design solutions to senior management and colleagues.
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities.
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)