Aquent is assisting a major e-commerce brand in their search for a Pricing Coordinator! This entry-level role is slated for 3 days/week for a 3-month period, with potential to extend. We are seeking talent local to Toronto.
Summary: We are looking for a Pricing Coordinator to support the competitor analysis data mining. This role supports the team responsible for end-to- end curation and delivery of e-commerce experiences!
- Collaborate with merchandising associates to identify inventory directly in competition with major online retailers.
- Research pricing gaps existing between our brand and targeted competing online retailers.
- Support with price gap management based on competitive insights.
- Support merchandising associates in optimizing on-site inventory curation and merchandising, and ad-hoc projects/requests.
- Completion of first year of post-secondary program preferred but not required.
- Interest in retail ecommerce and strong analytical skills preferred.
- Excellent project and time management skills, strong attention to detail and solid sense of ownership of assigned tasks.
- Eagerness to learn and ability to collaborate and thrive within an agile, small-team dynamics.
If this sounds like you, apply today!