AQUENT is partnering with one of our most prestigious clients to help them build a brand new team. One of the most urgent needs is a Senior Business Analyst to help guide the design and development of innovative new products.
Senior Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will join this client’s team to support multiple projects for their new product offerings.
You will be responsible to support the product design and development team by performing business analysis support. Your primary focus will be on tasks related to digital systems (mobile-first, responsive websites/web apps, native mobile apps, multichannel analytics, etc.). This role will lead requirements gathering sessions to provide functional advice to product teams, perform technical analysis to assess impact or feasibility of requirements, interact with the development teams to address questions and ensure requirements are being met, and identify opportunities to extend our channel capabilities to better meet business requirements.
- Create requirements documentation by working with multiple responsible parties (i.e. product team, 3rd party agency, development team, backend SuRPAS development team, etc.)
- Deliver presentations to provide functional advice to the product and development teams
- Communicate technical analysis findings as an output of triaging issues
You will report directly to the Business Analyst Director on the team that is setup in a dynamic, highly collaborative, fast paced environment. All of our web app experiences are responsive and require ADA Accessibility compliance, level AA.
- Have 6+ years prior experience working as a business analyst or related field with marketing or product groups.
- Have a strong background with digital product and web content management processes and concepts
- Have strong analytics and creative problem solving skills
- Have project management skills
- Be process oriented (i.e. change control, requirement gathering, process flow diagramming, system flow diagramming, testing, etc.)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be capable of independently working on multiple projects at once
- Have experience working in an agile environment, familiar with the Scrum framework
- Preferred experience with Google Analytics
- Bachelors Degree preferred