- Wellesley, MA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our client is an Agency in Wellesley Massachusetts- very close to Boston. They are in start up mode and it's a very exciting time to bring creative in house for our client. The Agency will be fully staffed to support all media across all touch points. This is a great career opportunity, where growth is determined by you. There are many things we are going to do. Help us make it happen.
The Associate Creative Director drives and delivers design solutions enabling a personalized and relevant consumer experience with our client. They will direct a group of digital and print designers across all media ensuring that the company brand standards are leveraged and will manage careers of senior & junior creatives focusing on delivering design excellence.
- Manages a team to develop & design strategies and tactics that support enterprise and line of business objectives.
- Demonstrates command of our client's brand and digital guidelines and ensures consistent application across assets.
- Leads cross-functional teams and initiatives and demonstrates ability to deliver in an agile methodology.
- Develops operational procedures and tool kits to facilitate consistency of work and best practice application.
- Manages activities of third party relationships, agency, or technical partners.
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational, and team problems.
- Impacts the quality and effectiveness of own team and related teams.
- Guided by policies and business plan.
- Exhibits Manager Behaviors
- 7 - 10 years of Creative Design experience; Prior supervisory experience managing creative teams
- Traditional Print and Digital Design experience.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.