- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Cecilia Krepelka
Seeking a Program Manager for the policy programs team’s social good portfolio. As part of this organization, the Program team is responsible for demonstrating the value of our platform to policy makers and key influencers across our major markets. This includes programs across a range of content and product areas such as Social Good, Content Policies, Small Business, Privacy and Security.
We are looking for candidates with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple fast-moving, and high-priority projects simultaneously. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work on dynamic programs in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- General support to Social Good Programs team with emphasis on supporting our Social Good product portfolio, including disaster/crisis response. This includes product support, programmatic execution, case study and collateral material development, general project planning, as well as new programming opportunities
- Support the global public policy team on various product initiatives
- Support the creation of communications, educational and marketing materials
- Drive ideation, creation and production of events, program elements and collateral materials across a range of subject areas and for different markets around the globe
- Identify strategic opportunities for external presentations to influencer audiences
- Assist in organizing events, including trainings and educational outreach
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelors Degree in policy, international relations, marketing or related field
- Highest levels of project management skill, with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Interest in global policy issues, politics and government
- Ability to prioritize multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Professional and mature demeanor, able to interact effectively with all levels of seniority, both internally and externally
- Passion for social media
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Good sense of humor
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years work experience
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Program Manager for a 5-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***