One of our top media and entertainment clients is looking for a Product Video Project Coordinator (Temp) who will provide Title Setup, Asset Management and Asset Tracking support for promotional videos. With direction from the Product Video Team manager and Specialists, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for operational tracking of video projects, daily maintenance of reports and projects, reporting on progress to manager and specialists, performing title setup in proprietary tools and asset tracking (video, subtitles, dubbed audio) of deliverables. The Project Coordinator is also responsible for quality assurance of all of the assets utilized for these titles. The ideal Project Coordinator candidate is a self-motivated worker, who thrives in an environment that relies on her/his self-discipline and ability to set and meet simultaneous daily and long-term deadlines. S/he is extremely detail-oriented, technically sound and a strong communicator who responds well in a fast-paced environment.
The position is on site and is estimated to be 30-40 hours per week.
- Title Setup for Promotional Content (Trailers, Recaps, Teasers, etc.)
- Submitting Promotional Content for Localization
- Asset Tracking in Asset Management System
- QC’ing setup and playability before asset goes live
- Reporting using internal tools
Requirements - MUST HAVES:
- Experience with Digital Asset Management Systems
- Experience with A/V Video Formats (ProRes, H264)
- Previous experience with operational workflows that require managing tracking documentation via Excel, Google Docs/Sheets or other databases.
- Superior project management, organizational, problem-solving, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- A team player and communicator with a calm demeanor to deal with last-second requests and projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS College Degree
- Passion for film and television.
GOOD TO HAVE:
Knowledge of localization (subtitles and dubbed audio)
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in an asset management or marketing support role in a studio or creative agency environment