- Santa Clara Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Gavin Freeman
The Channel Ops Technology Team at Aquent's client is currently looking for an individual to complete the assignment of Demo Technology Project Manager. In this assignment, the project manager will support multiple in-store demo technology projects.
Specific job responsibilities below:
• Coordinate and manage in-store ecosystem project pilot & deployment
• Support rollout of cloud-based demo content hub, with a focus on:
• Managing store, partner and country rollout plans
• Facilitate regional user acceptance testing
• Manage all localization tracks for project
• Organize and streamline all demo program wiki pages; ensure documentation is accurate, up to date and easy to find.
• Complete in-store network evaluation using new and existing tools. Evaluate speed test data and leverage this data when evaluating partner eligibility for in-store programs
• Support all Demo Program Managers with communication deliverables including announcements on content and system launches, system training, instruction manuals, and program timelines.
• Coordinate with multiple teams across time zones.
Aquent's client is a leader in consumer electronics and one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! Singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***