- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $66.01/hour
- posted by:
- Lisa Vaughn-Olstad
As a Post Production Producer of the product photography studio, you will manage all stages of post production, assisting the Studio Manager by contributing strategic leadership and organizational skills in workflow management. You will help drive and track a wide variety of Post production projects for client Retail and the online Store, ensuring objectives are well defined and appropriately executed to achieve desired results. Your role involves cross functional collaborative work with all functions of the studio team. In addition, you will help ensure that stakeholders are kept up-to-date on all key deliverables.
The Retail Marketing team is a fast-growing group with a mission to educate, inform, and encourage exploration of client’s hardware products and services in the retail space. As part of our nimble, ambitious team, you must demonstrate a collaborative working style, great communication skills, and an ability to thrive in an environment of innovation where processes are actively being created and refined.
- Support the photography studio’s post production team with time management and asset delivery. Partner with the DAM manager and producers on the Retail Marketing Team to help provide necessary assets for digital, POP, Ecomm, and PR.
- He/she will keep key stakeholders in the communication loop on status of images.
- Post Producer will identify and anticipate issues in timelines to make workflow seamless with our cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate with Retail Design and the online Store teams to review briefs and milestones, craft overarching and project specific style guides, quote time for tasks, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet business objectives, deadlines and budget requirements.
- Provide clear communications to senior management regarding project status, issues, and priorities.
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, and implement or drive required changes to make sure studio is working at optimal efficiency.
- Liaise with appropriate colleagues should problems arise.
- Lead regular reviews of photography deliverables, demonstrating keen aesthetic sense and analytical ability to interpret concept and/or brand guidelines.
- Organize, manage, and oversee the implementation of feedback post review.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Keep retouching calendar and retouchers on track to meet deadline driven environment
- Deliver assets to delivery managers by working with DAM Manager/Digital Techs
- Support Photography Studio Lead with up to date information on status of retouching projects
- BS or BA, no specific field required
- 3+ years producing in a creative agency environment, studio, or production house
- Strong project management skills, an understanding of photography process, and the functions of a professional studio
- Familiar with Google programs: Sheets, Slides, Docs. Knowledge of Photoshop/Capture One a plus.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience managing video/3D post production processes
- Experience in launching major brand campaigns
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***