Our large non-profit client is looking for a consultant for their Alternative Media channel. The alt media specialist will report to the Alt Media Sr. Advisor. The role is full time, intermediate level and has direct response experience. Alt Media experience is a plus!
Alt Media Specialist
SPECIFICATION OF SERVICES
This resource will manage the planning, execution and analysis of direct marketing efforts within the Alternative Media channel. These channels include Shared Mail, Newspaper, Package Insert Programs (PIP), Blow In’s and Billing Statements. This resource will develop the monthly marketing campaign, establish testing priorities, creative deliverables and reporting/analysis. This resource will identify new test strategies and manage across functional teams to execute those test strategies. Must be familiar with A/B testing strategies and comprehending test results. This resource must fully understand and be proficient with campaign reporting – analyzing key performance metrics (ie. response rates, CPO, LTV, etc.) Liaison with Business Analysis, IT, TOC and Call Center teams to ensure projects are fully vetted and communicated to all stakeholders. Efforts in this channel are focused on and measured against very specific membership order goals that support the clients' Dashboard.
• Develop monthly campaigns with Alt Media’s media agencies, with associated ROI and other key performance indicators
• Identify testing strategies for Alt Media’s General Market, Enterprise Community and Integrated Marketing campaigns
• Explore new creative to test on a monthly basis and work with creative agencies to develop, OGC to approve and production to produce
Review and approve production proofs
• Evaluate reporting and campaign performance results
• Mange the strategic planning, execution, testing and reporting for Magazine Membership Development blow-ins.