- Culver City, California
- Job Terms:
- 25-28 Per Hour
- posted by:
- Griffin Pines
BRAND DESIGN COORDINATOR
The Brand Design Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Brand Design team with a variety of administrative tasks in support of both the Creative and Studio components of the department.
• Works with project management team and Brand Design producers as needed to ensure creative teams have all pertinent information at their disposal to complete their jobs.
• Ensures all jobs within the Brand Design group receive a job number and are tracked properly.
• Creates, manages and distributes daily Rundown email that lists priorities for the Brand Design creative team.
• Submits departmental purchase order requests and maintains Purchase Order Tracker.
• Assists Brand Design producers with Image Selects Tracker to ensure proper tracking of departmental image assets.
Assists with archiving of photography assets from all departmental photo shoots.
Manages incoming Keynote design requests and allocates to Keynote designers.
• Attends status meeting as necessary to stay up to date on current and upcoming projects.
• 1-3 years experience working in a fast-paced creative/agency environment.
• A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to process information quickly and in a manner that is consistent with existing procedures.
• Ability to work well under pressure with tight and rapidly changing deliverables.
• Self-motivated, self-starter with the confidence to take the initiative and awareness to escalate issues when necessary.
• Clear and concise communication skills.
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient with Mac OS and Microsoft Office.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field.
Background Check Required