- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 5 MONTHS
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL JR. COPYWRITER! **
Seeking highly talented advertising copywriters able to translate the brand voice across all channels. Creating, maintaining and developing the voice of the brand in promotions, packaging, collateral, signage, advertising, digital and brand development. Experience developing and writing concepts for an international brand or like from strategy through presentation and execution as an integral part of design process.
- We're looking for Advertising Copywriters to join our creative team.
- Advertising agency Copywriting experience Self-starter / quick study
- Hungry to work for an internationally beloved brand
- The work this team does extends across all products and all teams for the organization.
- Portfolios are a MUST HAVE, candidates submitted without a portfolio will be rejected.
This team is looking for top talent, professionals that have been doing this sort of work for 1-3 years
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)