- Job Terms:
- $30hr-$40hr DOE
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
We're looking for a Direct Mail / Creative Project Manager for a temporary assignment for our client in the Alpharetta area. Must be able to work on-site
Looking for someone with increased skill set, that can update documents, and understands processes/project management.
The items in bold are the must haves.
- Project management experience
- Direct marketing print production experience
- Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator experience
- Experience in consumer financial services with exposure to a credit card or retail environment
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems, develop new tactics and address implementation obstacles
- Thorough understanding of document creation and layout techniques including composition, color management, typography.
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced production environment with proven success
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines (strong time management)
Must have a minimum of 5yrs. plus experience
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership!
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) - Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
**We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!**
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to: email@example.com