**this position is through 12/31/2017 and can be 100% remote, but person must sit in the greater Seattle area**
We’re looking for a talented programmer writer with .NET (C#) programming experience and a passion for learning new technologies. Someone who researches, develops and writes documentation components for a software developer audience.
- Write, review, revise, and update developer documentation (i.e. Quickstarts and Tutorials – text, image and video).
- Completed documentation components must demonstrate an understanding of programming documentation principles and development, describe complex state-of-the-art software architectures, and describe how to develop software applications using the Software Developer Kits, APIs, or developer tools being documented.
- Develop code samples and sample applications for developer documentation.
- 3+ years’ experience creating content for developers
- Able to write code samples in C#
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work in a dynamic, changing environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Technical Communications, or equivalent degree.