As a Design Developer your role is to facilitate creative ideas and translate them into innovative technological solutions. You will have a thorough grounding in user experience best practices and also have the ability to identify/analyze current and future UX technology trends. As a valued member of the Evoke team, your responsibilities will include creating, presenting and delivering exceptional technological design solutions that exceed business and user expectations.
You need to have worked collaboratively with both Design and Development disciplines, to help integrate cutting-edge interface design within end products. You will know what it takes to technically converse with software development teams whilst also educating them on the importance and value of UX design.
- 5+ years of shipping production software
- Expert experience with XAML/C#
- Experience in creating prototypes and providing architecture work around prototyping environments
- Solid experience with software engineering patterns
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Willingness to learn to learn new technologies, if needed
- Experience with C++ is a bonus
- Bonus for familiarity with product source code
- Experience with Unity would be a nice to have
- Redline experience would be a nice to have