- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Gavin Freeman
Looking for a non-traditional Project Manager with experience in offline quality rating who understands rating flows/quality and can manage onsite/offsite Raters.
- Rating guideline refinement.
- Quality check of ratings (ensuring data is what it’s interpreted to be and is reliable).
- Leadership skills: cross functional team coordination and keeping people motivated to collaborate, resolve conflicts, and make hard decisions to keep projects on schedule.
- Time Management: Ability to spin multiple plates at once.
- Analytical Skills: solve problems that come up during a typical work day. Analyze data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Operational: achieve objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans.
- Review issue reporting, productivity, quality, of internal auditors.
- Make recommendations for system/tools improvements; support on implementing change.
- Prepare and support action plans, oversee and document all aspects of the projects worked on.
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- 5-6 years’ experience with offline quality rating
- Understanding of teen demographic
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with process improvements a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of social media and search engines.
- Knowledge of basic SQL skills or other technical background is a plus.
- Ability to make sound recommendations based on data.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Degree in a field analytical in nature preferred (mathematics, economics, statistics, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Project Management certification or equivalent experience.
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for Project Manager for a 12-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***