The Digital Production Coordinator is responsible for the digital production and maintenance of corporate websites and emails. This involves working closely with internal clients, developers, content creators, and digital project managers to ensure successful completion of website/email projects, tasks and other channel maintenance activities.
• 1-3 years of experience in digital production required
• Bachelors degree in related field required
• Responsible, responsive, organized, disciplined, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task
• Knowledge and experience working in a content management system (e.g., Sitecore) and IT issue/project management system (e.g., JIRA)
• Knowledge and understanding of best practices in basic HTML and CSS, web usability, user experience, information architecture, analytics, web design, accessibility and web/mobile technologies
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Photoshop (or Adobe Illustrator), MS Office, MS Visio, MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Familiar with other website application tools (Google Analytics, Search, Brandwatch, Siteimprove, Forms, etc.)
• Familiar with software for project management, content management and data analytics tracking
• Experienced interfacing with internal and external audiences
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and also in teams
• Strong proficiency in spoken and written English
Key job responsibilities include:
- Regularly monitors and maintains website quality and proactively fixes any anomalies (e.g. broken links, inconsistencies).
- Supports image production and manipulation via Adobe Photoshop (sizing/cropping, color corrections, etc.) for imagery used on websites.
- Ensures brand compliance for all website/email projects.
- Performs routine publishing tasks for corporate websites, including updating existing copy, adding new content and images, and making edits to HTML formatting.
- Uses Google Analytics to set up campaigns and regularly reviews and analyzes Web usage statistics to identify patterns in user behaviors and site improvement opportunities. Assists with improving site search ability by adding and maintaining meta tags.
- Assists with formatting and sending high-profile, large distribution emails to workforce as requested.