- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- up to $158.42/hour
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create UX Designs and insure product excellence.
- Maintain awareness of, and contribute to, the overall project status and goals.
- Collaborate with PM, Eng, other UX designers and User research teams.
Work with partners to determine design objectives and requirements.
Create design mocks and review those mocks with partners and stake holders.
Successfully completed designs and gain UXR approvals in a timely fashion.
Validate builds to insure products match the specifications approved in UXR.
Collaborate with User Experience research to plan, conduct, interpret and respond to user research
BS (MS preferred) in Human Computer Interaction or equivalent work experience.
4+ years experience as a staff UX Designer on Web and Mobile products.
Html, css, photoshop, sketch or equivalent design tools.
Experience with complex enterprise level systems.
User Experience Research design and interpretation.
Strong Collaboration and communication skills.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
Experience designing for, or using, on-line Advertising management systems.
Data Analysis and Reporting
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***