- Santa Clara Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
At Aquent's client, the role of the Marketing Communications group is to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications in support of Client’s business goals. Channel is hugely important contributors in Client’s overall distribution matrix.
The primary responsibility of the US 2D Channel Producer Support is to facilitate the development and implementation of flawless marketing communications for carrier and retailer partners. This person will be part of the US Channel Marcom team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversight, production, and distribution of all US geo-specific partner files and tactical assets across multiple partner environments. This person will need to be fluent in retail marketing and should be highly experienced in managing launch, promotional and sustained campaigns.
- Routing work to the appropriate channel teams for creative approval when needed to ensure the work is adhering to client Brand Identity and campaign guidelines. The role will interact with key contacts at WW Marcom teams as well as with US carrier and retailer (consumer electronics) partners.
- Monitoring campaigns on an ongoing basis during sustain (non-launch) timeframes.
- Support US Partner Communications team to produce partner-specific deliverables and ensure creative assets are developed and delivered on time
- Partner closely with the US Channel Program Managers, US Partner Communications team, and various WW Channel Marcom teams to ensure that all US geo-specific partner files and tactical assets are developed during Marcom workshops
- The ideal candidate must have a strong background in channel/retail marketing and will have experience with a major brand with minimum 6 years experience on either the agency or client side.
- This position requires experience with print production. An understanding of print production methods and the production of volume campaigns on a national scale is also required.
- We are also looking for a detail-oriented team player with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to learn new workflows and technology quickly.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible, and process-driven but able to deal with rapid change in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Must possess a hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems.
- An exceptional project manager who possesses excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Aquent's client is a leader in consumer electronics and one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! Singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***