Aquent is currently sourcing for an articulate and detail-oriented UI Angular Developer courtesy of one of our well-established Fortune 500 clients, local to the Minneapolis, MN market area. The ideal candidate should have a knack for creativity and a passion for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application. Our client is seeking an individual who can effectively combine the art of design with the art of programming! As a UI Angular Developer, you will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Your technical strengths MUST INCLUDE: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, and of course PhotoShop. This individual should also have experience working in an Agile and Waterfall (iterative) environment.
• Prepare detailed design documentation from requirements and interface specification that conform to application architecture and design guidelines
• Ability to follow defined design patterns
• Ability to code both front-end services
• Ability to build UI screens using PhotoShop.
• Estimate development effort based on the high level and detailed requirements.
• Carry out peer code reviews and document in the standard template.
• Perform unit testing of the code
• Integrate with RESTful web services
• Support QA testing and fix defects
• Provide documentation required for transitioning development to support teams
• Work with Business Analyst’s and the Solution Architect to understand business requirements
• Experience developing POS or retail systems, or integrating with packaged retail software systems
• Retail and/or Telecom environment experience
• Development using JUnit unit test framework, or similar
• Background working on Agile and Waterfall development teams
• Strong presentation skills (e.g. comfortable performing regular demos of system functionality for business stakeholders)
- RESTful services
- Java knowledge
• 5+ years experience in UI development with latest experience in HTML5, CSS3, Angular.js.
• Good PhotoShop experience to build UI templates.
• RESTful service integration experience
• Experience in designing and building responsive web applications