- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Elizabeth Bennett
Exciting opportunity to help launch a new line of business for the fastest growing start-up in the world!
Our client is seeking a producer/project manager for creative and marketing projects for a new division currently in beta with plans to launch publicly in January. This is a HIPAA compliant division of the client company that partners with hospitals and health care organizations to make sure that patient logistics is never a problem.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work independently, solve problems proactively, and time manage effectively.
- Define the scope of projects including deliverables, timelines, milestones, resource needs, and budgets.
- Manage internal staff workflow and resourcing.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to shepherd projects through launch.
- Work among other exceptionally talented staff in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment.
- Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in cross discipline knowledge sharing.
Job responsibilities and projects will evolve over time but here is a breakdown of the projects that you will own initially:
Launch activities through January 60%
Email creative 20%
Print collateral 10%
- 4 years project management in an agency setting
- Strong grasp of technology
- Proven track record of being a self-motivated and self-managing team member, while still being able to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Familiarity with the creative process, including information architecture and visual design.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to make reasoned decisions with imperfect or ambiguous information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com