- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Shanel Shack
The key role for Graphic Designer is to translate customer insights into compelling, tangible brand experiences relating to cloud campaigns. The Graphic Designer is responsible for all things print and web, including sales collateral, advertising, newsletters, trade show graphics, executive presentations with technical illustration, microsites, forms and more.
- Develops ads from concept to production
- Develops print collateral including newsletters and brochures
- Works with internal cloud teams including copywriters and ACDs
- Provides guidance and ideas to improve websites and microsites
- Produces and designs layouts for in-house use
- Assists in development of forms and recommends improvements in layout and design
- 2-4 years Creative expertise in design and layout of printed and online work
- Must be creative and able to develop initial concepts
- Thorough understanding of printing terminology
- Have agency experience
- Must have an online portfolio
- Must have web/digital experience
This TOP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform helps companies connect with their customers in a whole new way. They are blazing new trails in enterprise software every day while focusing on their mission of improving the state of the world.
This Cloud CRM leader is looking for a Graphic Designer for a 3-month assignment onsite at their San Francisco office.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a Portfolio & LinkedIn Profile link.***
***Background check is required for this position.***