As a Photographer for the client's product photography studio, you will collaborate with the studio team to create high-quality digital photography that directly supports product presentation for client's retail and online store. We are looking for an individual with a strong portfolio and a passion for visual design across different channels. Your photography will
contribute to projects for interactive screens, devices, fixtures, and spaces.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
● We are looking for a talented individual with the creativity, expertise, and instincts to question and innovate current industry standards of product presentation. Working with
creative teams across Retail, Store, and Marketing, you will help elevate and standardize the vision of product photography across the brand.
● Deliver quality and consistency across a range of product photography. Perform assigned projects within the time and budget given, according to industry, company and
brief standards, review feedback.
● Oversee the Digital Technician to ensure that the photoset (i.e. cameras, lighting, merchandise, materials, etc.) is fully prepared for shoots and is properly handled after
shoots are completed.
● Drive photography projects through to completion by collaborating with the Photography Producer through ideation, development, and execution.
● Provide clear communications regarding project status, issues, and priorities. Identify personal needs with regards to process and tools, to help the studio work at optimal efficiency.
● Ability to embrace an iterative process, collaborating with other imaging personnel to establish consistency across specific brand looks and standards.
● 5+ years of experience working in a product photography studio or agency.
● An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an elevated sense for a variety of photography techniques, lighting, color, and composition.
● Fluency with industry-standard equipment and practices.
● Ability to adapt to different types of products, from those with reflective surfaces to more intricate products with minute details. Understanding and highlighting visual details that make each product unique, keeping the user in mind.
Nice to Haves:
● Proficient understanding of effective Print, Photo Studio, and/or Digital production, processes, roles, tools (digital and conventional) and workflow practices and trends.
● Proficient understanding of pre-media solutions and alternatives, namely, Capture One, Adobe Creative Suite and Autodesk Maya
● Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills.
● Proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization.
● Able to balance working in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing.
● A love of efficiency, desire to produce a high quality deliverable, and an ability to execute against multiple projects in a fast-paced, dead-line-driven, and technical work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances.